RSS

Learning Log 11

Learning Log 11

Date : 20/09/2016


In this week, I learned about how to construct the test. There are many kinds of test such as short answer, true or false, multiple choice, fill in the blank, and matching. In short answer test, I had to provide the right answer that is possible way that student will answer. In true or false test, I had to provide sentences and construct the button true and false for student to click. In multiple choice test, I provided the choices and click in front of the right answer. In fill in the blank test, I had to provide the right answer that is possible way that student will answer. And in matching test, I had to provide the choice in two part and let’s student match them correctly. Moreover, I practiced to construct and use them. It very fun and I could use it in education.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น